Decred Stake Pool Overview
A stake pool is used to delegate your voting powers to a third party (the pool). The pool cannot steal your funds.
Participating in a stake pool is perfect for people who wish to take part in Decred's proof of stake voting but can't due to:
- Not wanting to keep a constantly unlocked wallet
- Lack of a realible/low latency Internet connection
The source code is available at GitHub.
Please note that we view our role in generalized mining as that of a direct participant in networks as opposed to us transacting with any other participants. We would like to be clear about our approach:
- By delegating to Grassfed Network, participants are not contracting with us but are interacting with the Decred network at large and choosing to align themselves with our network engagement.
- By delegating, users are not investing their assets with us.
- We do not custody any of the assets that users delegate to us.
- We are not responsible for any harm or other consequences of another participant's network engagement activity, such as delegation.